A ChatBot refers to a computer application that simulates a human conversation, or chat, through artificial intelligence.
It has risen in relevance in recent times and is used in web applications such as e-commerce, customer service, call centers, Internet apps, etc. ChatBots for these purposes are usually limited to conversations about a specific purpose and not for the complete range of human communication.
After these, there are ChatBots with access to AI. Nowadays, AI enthusiasts are making it possible to create bots that are rich in AI, taking advantage of sources like ChatCompose to build chats with consistent and powerful AI.
Can a ChatBot on a website change consumer behavior and help build trust?
We have given ourselves the task of exploring the subject a bit and then summarize the visible and valid reasons that support it:
- ChatBots are self-help tools that are improving bidirectional communication for better business results. Customers get an improved experience and feel they can trust in the business.
- ChatBot stimulated conversations provide an absolute and personalized human touch with a welcoming messages and a friendly tone, without having to assign a human resource, without schedules or delays due to saturation of the attention centers, which is a definite advantage for both; the business and the consumer. Therefore, a ChatBot for your website is a must.
- Quick responses and instant solutions to user queries are a delight for all consumers. It gives the consumer more confidence in the services and products of the business when they can talk to someone and find immediate solutions.
- There are many examples of ChatBot websites that helped consumers experience a better brand engagement, without making them feel that they are dealing with a direct point of sale. These consumers were more than eager to enter the sales funnel with the business.
- ChatBots provide relevant information related to products, offers, schemes, commercial announcements and other updates related to products and services. This paves the way for customers to explore more and make wiser decisions about the purchase.
- If the ChatBot for your website has been programmed with a sense of humor, it gives more life to your brand. Clients are always willing to talk to ChatBots who respond with fun and casual messages that mimic more the human personality.
- ChatBots represent your brand and if you respond to the messages of your customers instantly with the voice of your brand, your brand becomes more valuable for them.
- A single ChatBot can replace several customer service agents, thus reducing a large amount of costs and at the same time, giving consumers a seamless, uniform and unchanged experience, paving a character for their brand, which their customers can trust easily.
- The use of ChatBots can eliminate the limitation of human agents in user interaction. Where live customer service executives can deal with only 2 or 3 chats at a time, ChatBots can operate without limit. By using ChatBots you can complement your human team, and your company can get the boost it needs to enter new markets.
- A ChatBot for your website or Facebook Messenger, represents a customer service 24/7. This is much better than the situation in which customers lose confidence in their brand by not being served at all times.
- If you receive a lot of messages from your customers, including complaints, ChatBots can take away a lot of workload from your customer service team. By working as the main point of contact, ChatBots are able to screen customer calls and divert them to human operators when necessary.
Undoubtedly, it is essential to answer the questions and complaints raised by customers to ensure their loyalty, along with improving the image of our brand.